Andrew Mackenzie holders a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Latrobe University (Melbourne, Australia) and over 19 years’ experience of teaching across Australia, Kuwait, and the UAE. He is a Member of the American Marketing Association and the Professional Association of Workplace Coaching, and a member of the University’s Institute of Sustainable Development.
Andrew’s research interest is currently in the field of sustainability and he is driving recycling programmes as an ambassador for the closed loop recycling platform, Simply Bottles. His teaching and learning interests include marketing, strategic marketing, digital marketing, innovation and entrepreneurship, and international business marketing.
- Master in Business Administration, Latrobe University, Melbourne Australia
- Professional Workplace Coach ILM
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Cert IV in Information Technology
- Lecturer and Nationwide Degree Course leader for Marketing HCT UAE
- Corporate Learning and Development ACK CT
- Lecturer Australian College of Kuwait
- Lecturer Carrick Education – Melbourne Aust.
- Lecturer Swinburne University - Melbourne Aust.
- American Marketing .Association. - Member
- Professional Association of Workplace Coaching- Member
Marketing’s affect on a sustainable environment