Students from Middlesex University took part in Pearl Initiative which is a competition for University students in the Gulf Region to submit Case Studies of corporate good practices in accountability and transparency. The Case Study Competition is in line with the Pearl Initiative’s mission to grow a knowledge base on regional responsible business practices, and to enhance the capabilities of future business leaders.
The overall aims of the Case Study Competition are to:
• Contribute to documenting and increasing knowledge on corporate accountability and transparency
• Engage and inspire business students in understanding real-life application of integrity, ethics, responsibility, governance, transparency and accountability within a business context
• Improve the links between business students and companies
• Reward student capability and performance
• Recognise companies with accountable and transparent business practices