MDX Top Marketing Consultants Competition
- December 13 2017
Middlesex University Dubai in collaboration with Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) hosted the MDX Top Marketing Consultants Competition 2017 on 12th December, 2017 in the Oasis Theatre. The competition was organised for the 3rd year Business and Marketing students to provide them an opportunity to showcase their marketing skills and interact with marketing experts from the corporate world.
In the first round of the competition over 25 teams participated. Out of these teams, the top 3 teams were selected as finalists and presented their analysis and recommendations as marketing consultants to an international furnishings brand to a distinguished panel of judges from the industry. The judging panel consisted of:
- Mr. Abhik Gupta - Managing Director Nielsen MENA
- Mr. Mohsin Naqvi - Business Development Manager, Middle East and Africa, AkzoNobel
- Mr. Hasan Waqar - Commercial Leader, Colgate Palmolive
- Ms. Priyanka Chandanani - CEO, Logix Engine
- Ms. Rebecca Rich - Head of Marketing, DGRADE
- Mr. Raj Achan- Brand Ambassador for CIM
The winners and runners up were as follows:
Winners: Team Analyzers
Runner up: Team Optimists
A special prize of CIM membership for ‘Best Presenter’ was given to our student Jaqueline Crasto.
The team presentations were much appreciated by the judges and the audience. The winning teams received free one-year affiliate membership from CIM along with other prizes. The event was organised by Ms. Muneeza Shoaib and Dr. Vijay Pujari.