We are looking forward to welcoming (back) new and returning students for a brand new academic year.
This year has seen unprecedented times and we want to put your mind at ease and make you aware of what you can expect from your university experience this year.
Virtual Welcome Event:
Thursday 17 September
Platform: GoToMeeting, please book your place on the right hand side of the page to receive the meeting link.
Please note that you only need to attend one of the welcome events, the content will be exactly the same on both dates.
The Virtual Welcome Event will include:
- A welcome speech from our Pro Vice-Chancellor and Director, Dr Cedwyn Fernandes
- An overview of the safety measures put in place on campus
- An overview of the modes of study available: Blended Learning and Distance (100% online) Learning
- An overview of our Student Activities Department and the sports and social clubs available to students
- An overview of our support services including the Centre for Academic Success and the Careers and Employability Service
Our Admissions Team will also be available throughout the event to answer any questions you may have.