Samantha is the Head of the Juris Centre of Excellence in Legal Education and Training and the Campus Programme Coordinator for undergraduate Law and Politics programmes at Middlesex University Dubai.
Samantha completed her Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Master of Arts in Medical Ethics and Law at King’s College London. Samantha also holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice from BPP University.
Passionate about teaching and learning, Samantha has also completed an MA in Higher Education and has been awarded the status of Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (UK).
With over twelve years teaching experience at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels, Samantha has been leading the undergraduate law and politics programmes at Middlesex University Dubai since 2018.
Samantha was awarded the Teaching and Learning Innovation award in 2018 in recognition of her dedication to improving legal education through mooting.
Samantha’s learning and teaching interests include Medical Law & Ethics, Employment Law, Land Law, Clinical Pedagogy & Problem Based Learning, Mooting and Professional Skills. Her research interests include Regulation of Reproductive Technologies, Reproductive Justice and Post-Colonial Feminism, Law & Ethics at the End of Life, Medical Law & Ethics, and Legal and Clinical Pedagogy.
- MA Medical Ethics and Law, King's College London, UK
- MA Higher Education, Middlesex University, UK
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, BPP University, UK
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education, Westminster University, UK
- LLB Law, King's College London, UK
- Senior Fellow Higher Education Academy, UK
- Medical Law & Ethics
- Regulation of Reproductive Technologies
- Reproductive Justice & Post-Colonial Feminism
- Law & Ethics at the End of Life
- Legal & Clinical Pedagogy