Madhumita Das M.Tech FHEA
- ROLE:Lecturer Computer Engineering and Informatics
- CONTACT:+971 (0)4 367 8100
- EMAIL:[email protected]
Madhumita holds an MTech degree in Mathematics, specialising in Operations Research in Industry and Business Management, from NIT (National Institute of Technology, Durgapur), India and a Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology from the University of Burdwan, India. She brings 20 years of teaching experience in higher education and a background in the IT industry, having worked in India and the UAE. Her learning and teaching interests include Computer Architecture, Operating Systems, Digital Systems Design, Data Structures and Algorithms, Programming Languages, and Database Design and Implementation.
Madhumita is also the Program Advisor for the BSc (Hons) Information Technology program and a Member of the Office of Alumni Relations at Middlesex University, Dubai. Madhumita is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (UK).
- PGCert in Higher Education, Middlesex University
- Master Of Technology in Mathematics (Operations Research in Industry and Business Management), NIT Durgapur, India
- Bachelor Of Engineering in Information Technology, University of Burdwan, India
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, UK
Madhumita’s research interests include artificial intelligence/ machine learning, data analysis, operations research and decision support systems.
Hussain, F., Bashir, E., Sethi J., and Das M. (2022). A Three-Pronged-Approach to Academic Advising: Case Study of Department of Computer Engineering and Informatics (CEI) at Middlesex University Dubai. Annual Learning and Teaching Conference, Middlesex University, London: ‘From Personal Tutoring to Academic Advising - Working with Students Inclusively’, 7 Sept 2022