Judhi holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering from the National Institute of Technology of Bandung (Indonesia), and a Master of Science in Engineering Management from Middlesex University Dubai.
His teaching and learning interests include Robotics and Physical Computing, Realtime and Embedded Systems, and Data Communications and Security. His research areas include Collective Decision Making, Autonomous Robots and Vehicles, and Data Communications and Security.
- Master of Science (Engineering Management) Middlesex University Dubai, UAE
- Engineer Degree (Electronics and Electrical Engineering) National Institute of Technology of Bandung, Indonesia
- Collective Decision Making (Multidiscipline)
- Autonomous Robots and vehicles
- Data Communications and Security
- Judhi Prasetyo, Giulia De Masi, Pallavi Ranjan, and Eliseo Ferrante (2018) "
The best-of-n problem with dynamic site qualities: Achieving adaptability with stubborn individuals". ANTS Conference 2018.
- Judhi Prasetyo and Pallavi Ranjan (2017) "Collective Decision Making with 100 Kilobots including stubborn agents in a dynamic environment". ERPBSS January 2018.
- Ottobong Friday and Judhi Prasetyo (2017) "Autonomous Delivery Robot". British Computer Society 2017.