The Middlesex University Dubai Library is a central hub of the University, where you are guaranteed to be spending a lot of time, making valuable use of the vast number of resources and study spaces available.
The Library is committed to providing assistance to Students of Determination. Please reach out to the Library team to discuss how (via an individual library orientation, guidance about which Library workshops are best for you, etc.) we can best accommodate your needs.
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 8 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 6 pm
Library closed on Friday, 29 September 2023
LIBRARY STAFF & CONTACT DETAILS
e. [email protected]
p. 04 367 8124
BORROWING AND USE PRIVILEGES
- Twelve items may be borrowed concurrently, of which two may be DVDs.
- Students must have their student ID card to borrow Library materials.
- Fines are imposed for the late return of borrowed items.
- If the Library is closed, books may be returned in the drop box by the main entrance to the Library.
- Food (cold, non-aromatic) and drinks with lids are allowed in the Library.
- Only registered students, staff, alumni, and faculty of Middlesex University Dubai are allowed access to the Library.The Library abides by all applicable
- copyright laws.
- CCTV is used throughout the Library.