The Library at Middlesex University Dubai offers two locations, extensive online and print resources, and a knowledgeable and supportive staff.
The Library is located on the ground floor of Block 16. The Library provides the resources needed for each programme module via its substantial range of print and ebook collections, online databases, and ejournals. Daily local newspapers, magazines, and small fiction and DVD collections are available for student use. There is also a dedicated law library and silent study area.
Networked colour printing, photocopying, and scanning can be done within the Library, in compliance with copyright laws.
The Library Group Study (LGS) area is located in Block 4. Ten seminar rooms, with two rooms equipped with digital projectors, are available for student use and may be booked online. Laptops are also available for borrowing from the Laptop Loan Lockers in the LGS.
|8am to 10pm
||Sunday to Wednesday
|8am to 8pm
|9am to 6pm
Library hours may change due to holidays or Middlesex University events. Please check here for updated hours or contact the library at: e. firstname.lastname@example.org / t. +971 (0)43 678 124.
The LGS in Block 4 is open every day from 8am to midnight.
Library Staff & Contact Details
t. +971 (0)43 678 124
Borrowing and Use Privileges
- Twelve items may be borrowed concurrently, of which two may be DVDs.
- Students must have their student ID card to borrow library materials.
- Fines are imposed for the late return of borrowed items.
- If the library is closed, books may be returned in the drop box by the main entrance to the Library in Block 16.
- Food (cold, non-aromatic) and drinks with lids are allowed in the library and LGS.
- Only registered students, staff, and faculty of Middlesex University Dubai are allowed access to the Library and the LGS.
- CCTV is used throughout the Library and LGS.
- The library abides by all applicable copyright laws.