It’s time to take your next move to undergraduate study @ MDX Dubai!
As the academic year is approaching, we hope you have learnt what you needed to know to prepare you for your next step in your education journey. As an undergraduate student at Middlesex University Dubai you will benefit from already knowing the campus, friends, faculty and generally what the student life is all about!
- A Middlesex Dubai Degree will open doors to a global career.
- Excellence in teaching and learning
- Innovative teaching and learning methods and technology
- An extensive network of Industry partnerships and connections
- A five star rated university, offering a world-class standard of education
- Opportunities to take internships, placements and real life project work
- An agile university responsive to change
To help your transition to undergraduate study we are holding a series of In Class Progression Sessions starting from week commencing 28 March 2021, where you will find out more about the specific subject area, what you will study, meet fellow classmates and your faculty. The careers and employability team will also be there to provide you with an insight into career opportunities available for graduates in light of global change.
You will receive a Conditional Progression Offer Letter, where you need to accept and secure your place on the programme (our in demand programmes fill quickly – so don’t miss out), and if you make a deposit payment of just AED 2,500 by Sunday 2 May 2021 you will receive a Progression Grant of AED 4,000.
If you have any questions relating to your studies and taking your education to the next level connect with the Admissions Team today in Block 16, or simply complete the ‘Connect with us’ form and we will arrange for the team to connect with 24 hours.
Your next move is YOUR MDX Degree!