Transitioning from High School to University
Providing stability and support in a changing world
Are you a student leaving high school this year, or a parent whose son or daughter is taking the next step in their educational journey?
Join us on 22 June 2021 at 6PM (UAE) to learn more about the advice and guidance we offer throughout the transition to university to help you secure your place for this September and get the most out of your university experience once you start studying!
Our Academic, Student Recruitment, Student Wellbeing, and Careers colleagues, as well as current students and alumni, will be on hand to answer all your questions and give you confidence about this important decision.
Put your questions to our panel and find out:
- How you can secure your place when exams have been cancelled or postponed
- What to consider when choosing a university
- What financial support is available to you as an MDX Dubai student
- How you can transfer your credits overseas if you want to study abroad
- How MDX Dubai supports our students’ wellbeing during the pandemic
- How you can still enjoy a full student experience during these times
- How you can prepare yourself during university to stand out on the job market
Before you join us, during your studies and after you graduate, we’re always here to support and guide you.
More details on the programme will be confirmed closer to the time – keep checking back for updates!