The Psychology Department of Middlesex University Dubai conducted the Fifth National Conference of Applied Psychological Research in the Middle East on March 23, 2017.
This conference will offer the opportunity to interested researchers in the field to present, share, and discuss topics of current psychological research.
Submissions of empirical research papers, and research syntheses are strongly encouraged.
Contributions from a broad field of applied psychological research will be considered, as outlined below:
- Challenges and opportunities in educational psychology research
- Cognitive task performance
- Cross cultural variation in human behavior
- Health and illness behavior
- Mental health
- Personality and Individual differences
- Psychological well-being throughout the lifespan
- Trends and issues in industrial/organizational psychology