ROOM BOOKING RULES
- Student ID card should be available during the entire booking.
- Room booking request should be made minimum of 30 minutes and maximum one day in advance from the preferred time.
- Room booking confirmation will be sent to your Middlesex email address within a day - 30 mins prior to your preferred time.
- Room booking confirmation must be presented to Security and IT office for IT assistance before using the allotted room.
- Only one room booking request at a time is allowed for each group.
- The following is strictly prohibited: playing loud music or any noise which may disrupt classes, unplugging of electric plugs or wires. The room should be left tidy at all times.
- For further queries or to check availability of the rooms please contact MDX Reception on 04 3678100 / 04 3751212 Sunday – Thursday from 8:00am – 6:30pm.