Introduction to the Programme
Designed for business professionals who are serious about advancing their careers, the Middlesex MBA prepares students for leadership and transformative roles in business.
The MBA is designed to prepare you for the challenges of management within a complex international context. Supported by our world class faculty from top international businesses with a wealth of academic and practical experience, you will develop your understanding of the core disciplines that contribute to the study of management.
- MBA (General)
- MBA (Business Excellence)*
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Marketing)
- MBA (Operations and Supply Chain Management)
- MBA (Business Analytics)
- MBA (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- MBA (Islamic Economy)*
- MBA (Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility)*
- MBA (Healthcare Management)
- MBA (Project Management)
Fundamental to our approach is a focus on both theory and practice. In class you will engage in a variety of learning activities including lectures, workshops, and talks from visiting speakers. You will have the opportunity to gain practical experience through our well-established International MBA experience, and a range of professional development opportunities that will equip you with the leadership, interpersonal, and cross-cultural skills to progress your career. The culmination of your MBA will be a major practice-based project that you can adapt to your own passion and career aspirations by selecting between a consultancy, entrepreneurial, or applied research option.
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is the leading professional body for marketers worldwide and exists to develop the marketing profession, maintain professional standards and improve the skills of marketing practitioners. Middlesex University has joined forces with CIM to give our students the opportunity to gain CIM professional qualifications through their Graduate Gateway programme. CIM qualifications are highly sought after by employers, and Graduate Gateway alongside our own degrees, ensures we are equipping our students with the best opportunities for a successful marketing career.
Why Study the Middlesex MBA?
- Internationally recognised UK degree, studied in the dynamic and exciting city of Dubai
- A multi-cultural student cohort that work in a range of industries and businesses
- Outstanding faculty with academic, management and entrepreneurial knowledge
- Benefit from learning from invited faculty from leading international businesses
- Professional Development programme of applied learning experience and skill development workshops outside of the classroom
- Gain international experience through the MBA International Field Trip. Past trips have included: Paris, Milan, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Madrid
- Opportunities for networking, industry engagement and professional development
The criteria for admission to the
programme are as follows:
- Applicants must demonstrate a minimum of two years continuous workplace experience gained in a managerial or professional job following graduation.
- Holders of graduate-level professional
qualifications may also be admitted
and are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants without an honours degree need to demonstrate relevant work experience.
We welcome applicants from small and medium-sized businesses (including family businesses) as much as we do applicants from large corporations. Workplace experience should generally be within a managerial or professional role with responsibility for people, finances and other resources. We assess each application individually.
English Language Requirements (Postgraduate)
All programmes at Middlesex University Dubai are taught in English and applicants with previous education outside of English-speaking countries (such as the UK, the United States, Canada, England, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand), must demonstrate English language proficiency as follows:
For admissions related enquiries, kindly contact our admissions team on 0097143678100 / 0097143751212 alternatively you can email on firstname.lastname@example.org
English Language Test
6.5 (minimum 6.0 in each band)
87 (21 in listening & writing, 22 in speaking and 23 in reading)