Students are required to submit the below documents along with their application.
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs.
- Copy of their passport and UAE residency visa (if available).
- Applicants should submit copies of their secondary school records, including a certificate of completion and a statement of their grades/marks.
- Two (2) academic references on an official letterhead of school/college
- A personal statement of 200 words or more.
- Evidence of satisfying the English Language requirements, where applicable.
- For advanced entry applicants/transfer students: students seeking credits for previous study at university/post-secondary level, will need to provide documents (e.g. official transcripts, certificates, etc.) showing the subjects completed and the marks/grades achieved along with detailed information on the content of the course and an explanation of the grading system.
Students should upload these documents with their online application, or send to:
Middlesex University Dubai
Dubai Knowledge Park
PO Box 500697
t. +971 (0)43 678 100