For Middlesex University approved English Language Tests / Requirements that are accepted, please click here
Please find the minimum English Language Entry Requirements below to enrol into Middlesex University Dubai to continue your studies.
IELTS - Academic
(International English Language Testing System)
- Minimum requirement of IELTS in our IFP programme: Overall 5.5 with at-least 5.0 in each component
- Minimum requirement of IELTS in our UG programme: Overall 6.0 with at-least 5.5 in each component.
- Minimum requirement of IELTS in our PG programme: Overall 6.5 with at-least 6.0 in each component.
- Minimum requirement of PTE in our IFP and UG programmes : Overall score of 51 with minimum score of 51 in each component of an Academic PTE result / Level 3 score for a General PTE.
- Minimum requirement of PTE in our PG programmes: Overall score of 58 with minimum score of 51 in each component of an Academic PTE result
- Minimum score required for IFP : 65
- Minimum score required for Undergraduate : 72 (with at least 17 in listening & writing, 20 in speaking and 18 in reading)
- Minimum score required for Post-Graduate : 87 (with at least 21 in listening & writing, 22 in speaking and 23 in reading)
TOEFL-IBT home-based test
(Accepted for Sept 2020 Intake only)
UG : 72
Accepted for September 2020 Intake only and test certificate must be dated after 20 May 2020
Note: this test is accepted only in territories where the IELTS test centre is closed.
UG 6.0 (with 5.5 in each component)
PG : 6.5 (with 6.0 in each component)
PTE Academic is providing a 10% discount exclusively to Middlesex University Dubai applicants. For more information you may contact our admissions team on [email protected] or on 009714-3678100