How to Submit
You are invited to submit your extended abstract to this conference via the Easychair online submission platform. Please note that you if you do not have an Easy Chair login, you will first be prompted to create one. Do not misplace this password, as we are unable to retrieve for you.
Please click the link below to submit. You will also need to select the track that your abstract/research most closely aligns with. All Extended Abstracts should be produced as per the Authors Instructions noted below. Failure to follow the guidelines will cause delays in the review process.
Click here for EasyChair Login Page for ERPBSS 2015
By submitting your abstract, you certify that all co-authors are aware of the submission and consent to presentation of their work. All submissions must be in Microsoft Word or Acrobat PDF format. You are requested to include the contact information for all authors on the first page of the document. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your submission Easychair. Additional emails throughout the review process will be through Easychair, so please be sure that these are not arriving in your Spam folder.
All extended abstracts are double-blind reviewed by experts in the relevant fields. Your acceptance letter will provide detailed information about publishing your extended abstract or optional full paper in the refereed conference proceedings. Only delegates who have had their abstract fully accepted and have registered and paid will be allowed to present at the conference and have their abstract or full paper included in the proceedings.
|Full Paper Submission for Inclusion in Proceedings (OPTIONAL)
||Saturday, October 31st, 2015
||After November 1st, 2015
||AED 2390 ($650)
||AED 2940 ($800)
||AED 1,370 ($375)
Extended Abstracts should be submitted via the online reviewing platform Easy Chair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=erpbss2015). Extended abstracts should be 500- 1000 words in length.
All abstracts will be double-blind reviewed by experienced researchers, and final acceptance will depend on whether author(s) have adequately addressed the reviewer’s comments.
Steps to Submission:
- Go to EasyChair Link and create a login
- Click on New Submission
- Enter Author(s) Information
- Enter Title
- Enter a short abstract into the textbox
- Enter Keywords
- Indicate whether you want to submit for consideration of Oral Presentation, Visual Presentation (or select both if you want to be considered for either)
- Upload and Attach your full extended abstract (Paper) that includes any relevant tables/figures/references and adheres to guidelines below. Please do not include any author names or identifying information on this paper in order to allow for blind review.
- Attach and upload your ‘Cover’ Page (Attachment) with your author information and details.
- Click Submit
All submissions should adhere to following guidelines.
Extended abstract body should contain a title and 500- 1000 words of text (excluding references/tables) outlining:
- Aims/Background context and justification of issue/problem.
- Theoretical, methodological, and/or applied contribution
- Key Findings
- References cited in the abstract
- Any tables and figures should be embedded in the manuscript.
All submissions should be in Times New Roman 12 pt. Font, single spaced. File format of submissions should be in .doc or .docx form.
It is important for the double-blind review process, that the extended body abstract does not include any information that identifies the authors. When Submitting via Easy Chair please be sure you upload both your ‘paper’ (extended abstract body) and your ‘cover page’ as the second attachment.
Authors will be given notice about the status of their submissions by email via Easy Chair.