People Management in a futuristic organisation. Where to go from here?
We invite all HR Professionals to attend this workshop and get to:
- Know and understand what the four possible, plausible, probable and preferred future scenarios in People Management and Development entails.
- Understand how these scenarios will have an impact on the role of People Management and Development professionals.
- Identify the trends and possible barriers relevant to a futuristic organisation.
- Provide alternatives to create a conceptual, imaginative, systematic and opportunistic view of the future.
- Look into metrics, analytics and data as tools to create a sustainable future for PMD professionals.
Dr. Lien Els
Associate Professor in People Management and Development, Middlesex University Dubai
Date: Friday, 11 May 2018
Timing: 5pm to 7pm
Venue: Middlesex University Dubai, Oasis Theatre, Block 16, Dubai Knowledge Park
Dr Lien Els is an Associate Professor and the Campus Programme Coordinator for the MA People Management and Development Programme at Middlesex University Dubai. Dr Lien has numerous qualifications in education and a PhD from the University of Pretoria. Alongside her academic prowess, she is a member of the Chartered Institute for Personnel Development (CIPD, UK), the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM, US) and the South African Business Council in Dubai (SABCo).
Dr. Martin Sposato will be the Co-Facilitator of the workshop, he is a Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management at Middlesex University Dubai. Dr. Martin holds a PhD from Middlesex University London and has various Master Degree's from reputed universities across the world.