Middlesex University Dubai’s Virtual International Day!
In honour of Middlesex University Dubai’s annual International Day – this year we’re doing things a little differently!
We want YOU to showcase your culture and traditions through a creative and engaging video campaign. This is your opportunity to show off your skills as well as the history, traditions, culture, cuisine and key facts about your home.
What do you need to do?
- Come up with a creative and compelling campaign that showcases the best of your home country/city
- The video itself should be 2-3 minutes long (3 minute maximum)
- Video should be landscape mode
- Please be conscious of any cultural or religious references that may cause offence
- Individual and group submissions are both permitted
- For group submissions, please ensure there are no more than 5 to a team, and that face masks are worn and social distance maintained if you are filming yourselves
- The video must not, and the reproduction, distribution, public performance, public display, and any other use of the video in any and all media throughout the world will not, defame, infringe or violate any right (including but not limited to the copyrights, privacy rights, and publicity rights) of any person or entity.
What are the key dates?
- Videos must be submitted by Thursday 14 January 2021 via the form on this page
- A judging panel made up of staff and faculty from Middlesex University Dubai will review the videos
- The top 3 videos will be selected and announced on Wednesday 20 January 2021
What are the prizes on offer?
- Winner: AED 1,000
- Second place: AED 500
- Third place: AED 250
It’s time to get creative!