Middlesex University Dubai is organizing the ‘MDX Top Marketing Consultants 2017’ competition in collaboration with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) for its final year undergraduate marketing students on Tuesday, 12th December 2017 from 11:30 am - 1:30 pm in the Oasis Theater.
CIM is a leading international body for marketing and business development, and provides professional marketing qualifications, training, membership and career development to students globally.
In this year’s competition more than 115 final year marketing students (25 teams) are participating. In the first round, the teams will present their analysis and recommendations to our senior marketing faculty, out of which top 3-4 groups will selected and they will present their analysis and recommendations to the industry experts on the finale. Out these finalist teams a top winning team will be selected and will be awarded the title of ‘MDX Top Marketing Consultants’. The winning team will be given free one year Affiliate membership of CIM.
The judging panel for the final comprises of:
- Mr. Abhik Gupta - Managing Director Nielsen MENA
- Mr. Mohsin Naqvi - Business Development Manager, Middle East and Africa, AkzoNobel
- Mr. Hasan Waqar - Commercial Leader, Colgate Palmolive
- Ms. Priyanka Chandanani - CEO, Logix Engine
- Ms. Rebecca Rich - Head of Marketing, DGRADE
- Mr. Raj Achan- Brand Ambassador for CIM