DP World is one of the largest multinational logistics company based in Dubai, UAE that is actively involved in CSR activities. Using the information available in company’s annual report for the year ended 31st December 2019 and other information available on its website, create a poster highlighting the entity’s CSR activities using the Triple Bottom Line Framework. Please see further instructions below:
- There is information available on company’s website and other internet sources. Your task is to creatively present it in the form of a poster.
- Poster must be one page (A4 size – portrait or landscape).
- You can use Canva or Microsoft word.
Prizes: 1st prize: AED 300
2nd prize: AED 200
Team: The competition is open exclusively to IFP and Year 1 students of Accounting and Finance. A team comprises of two students.
Task: Create a poster highlighting the CSR activities of DP World using Triple Bottom Line.
Timeline: Link: https://bit.ly/3eUQAlC
Registration closes: Wednesday Nov 18th
Submission Deadline: 23:00, Wednesday Nov 25th
Submission: Electronic submission on Microsoft Teams Assignments. The winning poster will be shared with DP World.
- For a tutorial on how to create a poster using Canva:
- What is Triple Bottom Line:
Judges: Faculty from Middlesex University, Dubai who are subject matter experts in CSR. If you any further queries, contact Ms. Mariam Aslam (M.Aslam@mdx.ac.ae).