Corporate Social Innovation (CSI) helps corporations integrate social innovation in line with their objectives, into their corporate activities. CSI is a relatively new term, but has gained significance in all corporate sectors for sustainable growth.
Theme: Corporate Social Innovation Competition (CSIC) for the DP World
Cash prize: AED 400 for the best idea and AED 300 for the runners’ up
Participation: CSIC is open to M.Sc. Investment management, M.Sc. Banking and Finance, and Year 3 Accounting and Finance students in a group of 2-3 members.
Timeline: Link: https://forms.gle/EJf68YeCFxe1Xb8C7
Registration closes: Sunday Nov 8th
Submission Deadline: Friday Nov 20th
Submission Format: 3-4 minutes’ video, use your creativity for the video presentation.
The CSI for the DP world should clearly indicate the following:
- Aligned to the values/ overall objectives of the DP world (https://www.dpworld.com/en/sustainability/responsible-business-practices)
- What will be the take away for the DP World (brand image? profit maximisation, etc.)?
- Does the innovation create a sense of ownership for all the employees?
- Cost/benefit analysis preferable but not mandatory.
- Is the innovation feasible/ scalable?
Contact details for any questions (to be sent to the student volunteer and copy Dr Vijaya Kumar)
Student Volunteer : Ramona Karen Menezes, RM1605@live.mdx.ac.uk
Dr Vijaya Kumar (cc): firstname.lastname@example.org
- 70%: Relevant and feasible CSI in line with DP objectives
- 30%: Video presentation
- Creativity & elements of design
- Within the time frame
- Evidence of participation by all members