The Psychology Department of Middlesex University Dubai is pleased to announce the Sixth National Conference of Applied Psychological Research in Middle East on March 8, 2018.
The conference will include the following sessions:
- Oral research paper presentation
Presentation of a theoretical/practical qualitative or quantitative research project
- Poster research paper presentation
Presentation of a theoretical/practical qualitative or quantitative research project in a poster (A0) format
- Practitioner topic presentation
Presentation of a topic of expertise related to the clinical practice in UAE
- Panel discussion
A selection of experts will discuss the following topic:
Work-life balance: Strategies to enhance psychological well-being
This conference will offer the opportunity to interested researchers and practitioners in the field to present, share, and discuss topics of current psychological research and practices.
Submissions of empirical research papers, and research syntheses are strongly encouraged. Furthermore, submission of contemporary topics in mental health and other psychology relevant areas are also welcomed.
Contributions from a broad field of applied psychological research and practices will be considered, as outlined below:
- Challenges and opportunities in educational psychology research
- Cognitive task performance
- Cross cultural variation in human behavior
- Health and illness behavior
- Mental health
- Personality and Individual differences
- Psychological well-being throughout the lifespan
- Trends and issues in industrial/organizational psychology
For registrations please email B.Bertl@mdx.ac.ae.
Deadline for Abstract Submissions: January 25th, 2018
For Abstract Submission please refer to the: Author instructions
Conference Venue: Middlesex University Dubai, Block 16, Oasis Theater
Conference Chair: Anita Kashi
Members of the Committee: Lynda Hyland, Bianca Bertl
Tel: +971 4 4330491
Blocks 4, 16, 17 &19, Dubai Knowledge Park