A successful Social Media Strategy is a critical success factor for organisations and entrepreneurs working in any sector of the economy. This professional Social Media Training course will help participants understand the evolving landscape of Social Media and acquire a toolkit for delivering their own Social Media Strategy.
Participants will receive a Certificate from Middlesex University in Dubai.
Date: 27 April 2017
Times: 14:00 – 20:00
Location: Middlesex University in Dubai, Knowledge Park
The Professional Social Media Training course is organised by the Centre of Innovation and Excellence of Middlesex University in Dubai and delivered by Dr Evangelos Moustakas Professor in Digital Marketing and Social Media strategist for a large number of organisations internationally. Evangelos has been working as a Professor for Middlesex University in London, London School of Commerce, Prince Sultan University, King Faisal University and the American College of Greece. He has authored a large number of research publications and presented his work at International Conferences in Europe, US and the Middle East. He is a regular invited columnist to several Digital Marketing and Technology publications.
This innovative course will look at how social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Slideshare, Pinterest and Snapchat can be used to communicate with potential and existing customers effectively as well as spread the word about events and activity programs. The Professional Course will help participants start developing their own social media campaigns and deliver outstanding leads.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Using advanced social listening tools for brand monitoring and engagement.
- Integration of social media with other marketing activities;
- Building, managing and monitor social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Snapchat
- Targeting the right online audience and monitoring their path with conversion pixels
- Integrating social media platforms, apps and social media metrics;
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on social media ROI.
Professionals: 1,500 AED
Students: 1000 AED
Dr Evangelos Moustakas
tel.: 044 33 5637