Middlesex University Dubai Graduates have more reasons to become life-long learners. Students who have studied before with Middlesex University on an Undergraduate or Postgraduate programme and want to enrol for further studies will receive a 15% grant towards total tuition fees.
Terms and Conditions
- All scholarships and grants at Middlesex University Dubai have specific criteria for eligibility and can only be awarded by the Scholarship Committee of the University.
- All Scholarships or Grants will be divided over the duration of study, 1,2, 3, or 4 years, dependent on level of entry.
- All students are eligible for the Early Enrollment Grant (EEG) if enrolled during the specific time frame given.
- Students are eligible for one scholarship or one grant (other than the Early Enrollment Grant EEG)
- All scholarships and grants awarded will be confirmed in writing.
- New students must satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for admission prior to being awarded a scholarship or grant.
- Scholarships and grants are awarded towards tuition fees only, they do not include other costs of studying such as housing, living expenses, transportation, field trips or text books.
- Scholarships and grants are valid for the term offered and cannot be deferred. All conditions of offer must be fulfilled before a scholarship can be awarded.
- Candidates receiving scholarships or grants with continuing benefits must maintain the minimum requirements for attendance and academic performance. If a student fails to do so, the University may withdraw the award.
- Please note: Scholarships and Grants are not transferable to other Middlesex University Campuses.
How to apply
For the merit based scholarships, you will be informed about the scholarship you may be eligible for and should you meet the criteria you will automatically receive the scholarship.
For more information and to apply for other non-merit based scholarships or grants available please contact firstname.lastname@example.org