Mark your Induction dates
10am to 12 noon - All IFP and Undergraduate Students
12 noon to 2pm - All PG Students
- Saturday 20 August : Induction Day
- Saturday 3 September : Induction Day
- Saturday 17 September : Induction Day
- Saturday 24 September: Induction Day
P.S : You need to only attend one Induction Day
You can register for your Induction day here
By the end of your first week you should have:
- Had a campus tour
- Met your Programme Coordinator, and noted the names of all your Module Coordinators
- Fully enrolled – by enrolling on MyUniHub. See detailed information on ‘Enrolment’ in this guide.
- Paid any fees due. See ‘Tuition Fee Regulations’ in this guide.
- Picked up your Student Identity Card.
- Gained access to your programme handbook.
- Logged on to myUniHub to check your modules.
- Logged onto your Middlesex University email account.
- Updated your mobile phone number(s) on myUniHub so that we can keep in touch with you.
- Registered with the Library which will allow you to access its extensive learning resources.
- Registered with the Careers and Employability Service (CES).
Although the term 'Induction Day' is often used, do not expect to become completely familiar with the university in just one day. See this more as an essential event which tries to introduce you to life at Middlesex University and what is offered to you in order to make the most of your student experience here. Quite often it takes a number of weeks or even months to feel settled into university life and to become aware of the various opportunities the university offers.