Thank you for your interest in the undergraduate and postgraduate students of Middlesex University Dubai. Our wish is to build strong and dynamic working relationships with prospective employers and organizations within the local and international community.
Middlesex University Dubai’s Careers and Employability Service (CES) will work collaboratively with employers and other external organizations to promote the recruitment of our students and graduates into full and part time employment, internships, work experience and voluntary opportunities.
If you would like to advertise:
- Graduate employment opportunities
- Part-time and temporary employment opportunities
- Graduate Training Schemes
Please contact the Careers and Employability Service (CES) and we will advertise your vacancy to our current students and alumni. Please provide your requirements by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to offer students the opportunity to develop work experience, while they make a valuable contribution to your organization, contact Fuad Jasim to discuss your requirements. We can advertise your internship and short-list for you before your final selection. Please send details of your requirements to: email@example.com
Distinguishing Features of the Middlesex Graduate
- has appropriate knowledge and understanding
- is creative and enterprising
- is enquiring, critical, reflective
- is an autonomous learner
- is self-motivated
- is a good communicator
- is committed to lifelong learning
- is prepared for work in multicultural societies and international environments
- is a good citizen
- is aware of own strengths and weaknesses
- has clear vision and a plan for future personal development
Middlesex Connects is an interface for industry and university students and faculty to share information, knowledge and skills with a career focus.
If Middlesex University Dubai graduates wish to successfully launch their careers, they need to be able to answer questions like:
- What are employers looking for in a fresh graduate?
- How do I start a career in marketing?
- What does an accountant actually do on a daily basis?
- How can I develop my employability?
If employers want to source work ready graduates, with the specific skills, knowledge and attitudes they value, they need to engage in a dialogue with students and faculty to share their expectations.
How Can You Connect with Middlesex?
As a professional already established in your career, we value your understanding of current market trends and challenges. We welcome your local and global expertise and hope you will get involved with our students and faculty in any of the following ways:
- Participating as a guest lecturer on one of our degree programmes
- Talking to students about your career path and career role
- Advising students on what you value in your employees
- Participating in our Mentorship Scheme for final year students
- Offering training, perhaps from your place of work, to enable students develop the skills you value
- Attending recruitment and career events on campus
- Offering internship opportunities – part-time during the academic term and full-time in the summer break