This track aims to examine current global issues and trends, critical theoretical applications, and innovative methodologies within the disciplines of International Development and International Relations. We are seeking papers that engage theoretically with the subject areas and/or signify pioneering applications and contemporary developments. In particular, we welcome papers focused on emerging doctrines, topics, issues, approaches, ideas, events, and developments. This track will thus attempt to question existing paradigms and epistemological applications, through a multidisciplinary lens.
Although we are open to any submission that is aligned with the goals of the conference and this track, we encourage submissions relating to the following topics and themes:
- Geopolitics of Development Aid and agencies
- Humanitarian interventions
- Emerging global security topics: collective security, human security, non-state actors, cyber-crime, terrorism, environmental.
- Conflicts and the protection of human rights
- Post-conflict perspectives
- Current foreign policy debates in theory and practice
- Contemporary topics related to citizenship: trans-nationalism, cosmopolitanism, nationalism.
- Globalization and international political economy: current and future debates
- Climate Change
- Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility
We particularly welcome proposals for special sessions organized around a particular topic
Click here to submit your application on to Easy Chair