The ERPBSS conferences aim to foster debate and discussion on topical issues across a range of Business and Social Sciences domains. Attendees at ERPBSS 2018 will have an opportunity to share their expertise in research and in industry, to engage in meaningful discourse with professionals from a range of academic fields, and to contribute towards the advancement of their disciplines.
The conference will focus on the following tracks:
- Accounting, Finance, and Economics
- Psychology, Sociology, and Social Work
- People Management & Development and Organizational Studies
- Innovations in Teaching and Learning
- International Relations and Sustainable Development
- Management and Marketing
- Media, Journalism, and Visual Communications
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Information and Communication Technology
Original research papers, practitioner paper, and proposals for special sessions focusing on the above mentioned tracks are invited.
Kindly note that the topics listed under each track are to be interpreted broadly and the list is indicative and not exhaustive.
For further information, please contact email@example.com
Extended Abstract Submission: September 15th, 2017
Early Bird Registration: October 13th, 2017
Normal Registration: October 14th to November 30th, 2017
Late Registration: December 1st, 2017 to January 16th, 2018
Student Registration: December 31st, 2017
Full Paper Submission (Optional): November 31st, 2017