A Business Information Systems degree is a basis for a wide range of business and computer-based careers including organisational management, Systems Architects, Chief Information Officer, and Enterprise Architects. You will be taught by experts in the field in a high-tech lab and have access to specialist equipment.
- Multidisciplinary course.
- Programme provides a holistic approach to information systems and business computing.
- Suitable for students who do not have an affinity for programming.
- Students develop project management skills related to information systems and technology projects, and have an opportunity to implement these skills in their final year project.
- Graduates become key players in managing information, technology and people.
- Career coaching and support available through the Careers and Employability Service.
- Option to transfer to London campus.
Why Study BSc Honours Business Information Systems
The field of business information systems is a multi-faceted one with exciting job prospects. By choosing our course, you will gain an understanding of how organisations can use information systems to support their strategic, tactical and operational activities.
Course Fees : AED 150,000
We accept students with a diverse range of entry qualifications and from varying backgrounds. The following international qualifications are normally considered for admission:
- Successful completion of the Middlesex University International Foundation Programme (IFP)*** (equivalent programmes from other Universities/Colleges/Institutes will be considered).
- Indian Secondary School Certificates issued by the CBSE/ISC boards/NIOS/All State Boards may be considered: minimum grade of 55% overall
- British A-Levels: minimum two, maximum three subjects, with grades of C,C,C (three subjects) or with A*B, A A (two subjects)
- International Baccalaureate: completion of IB diploma with good grades
GCSE (or equivalent for other education systems) English and Maths with a minimum of Grade C are required.
- UAE’s General Secondary Education Certificate Examination Grade 12 (Tawjihiya) plus successful completion of the Middlesex University International Foundation Programme (IFP)*** or equivalent programmes
- Pakistani National Curriculum: completion of Year 1 at a recognised post-secondary institution (university / college). Candidates that have successfully completed FSC/HSC are admitted to the Middlesex University’s International Foundation Programme (IFP)***
- Iranian Pre-University Certificate: minimum overall grade of 12. Students completing the High School Diploma are admitted to the International Foundation Programme (IFP)***
- Nigerian Senior School Leaving Certificate: Candidates are admitted to the International Foundation Programme (IFP)***
- National Curriculum of the countries of Russia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan: Candidates are admitted to the International Foundation Programme (IFP)***
- West African GCE: Candidates are admitted to the International Foundation Programme (IFP)***
- BTEC Level 3 qualifications***** (suite of qualifications known as Nationals) may be considered for direct entry into an undergraduate programme
Note: *** International Foundation Programme (IFP) is a one year programme to prepare students for entry to Undergraduate programmes
***** BTEC qualifications (QCF) (suite of qualifications known as Nationals) are acceptable both on their own and in combination with other qualifications. Applicants are expected to have studied for the Diploma or Extended Diploma. The Certificate, Subsidiary Diploma and 90 Credit Diploma are expected to be studied in combination to equal that of at least the Diploma (for example, the Subsidiary Diploma would need to be offered in combination with either a Diploma or two GCE A levels).
This list shows only a selection of qualifications. If your high school system does not appear here, please contact our Admissions Office firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to advise you further.